Grassfed Beef Meatballs and Spaghetti Sauce
This variant is currently sold out
- 1 pint, 1 quart; 1 serving includes 6 oz of meatballs in 1 pint of sauce; packaged in glass.
- GF, DF, SF
- Meatball Ingredients: Grassfed beef L, onion O, garlic, olive oil, egg L, cauliflower O, red wine, fresh herbs OL, s&p.
- Sauce Ingredients: Tomato sauce/paste, Amaltheia pork O, red wine, fresh and dried herbs, garlic, sugar, s&p.
- To serve: Warm sauce and meatballs gently on the stove. Serve with your favorite pasta or spiralized veggies. Top with parmesan cheese.
- Enjoy or freeze within 5 days.
O = organic
L = local
GF = gluten free
DF = dairy free
SF = soy free
W30 = Whole30 Compliant
Meals are made in a facility that uses gluten, dairy and soy, therefore they are not suitable for those with allergies.
Photo represents food category, not the exact product for sale.