Almond-Crusted Chicken Breast Pieces w/Roasted Potatoes and Honey-Mustard Dressing
This variant is currently sold out
This healthy, almond-crusted chicken is a great alternative to the chicken strips many of us know and love. These chicken breast pieces, covered in almond-flour then lightly pan-fried in olive oil, can be enjoyed by the whole family. They are served with roasted potatoes and dipping sauce. 1 servings serves 1 to 2.
- 1 serving includes 8oz chicken, a side of roasted potatoes and 1/4 cup homemade honey-mustard dressing; packaged in glass.
- GF, DF, SF, W30 (without the honey-mustard)
- Ingredients: Smart Chicken, almond flour, tapioca flour, italian seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, egg L, olive oil, s&p.
- Potato Ingredients: Potatoes OL, olive oil, rosemary, s&p.
- Honey-Mustard Ingredients: Dijon mustard O, honey L, apple cider vinegar, extra virgin olive oil O, s&p.
- To serve: Preheat oven to 350. Place chicken strips and potatoes on baking sheet in oven for 15-20 minutes, or until heated through. Chicken can also be reheated on the stove with a little oil. Serve with honey-mustard or other favorite condiments.
- Enjoy within 5 days.
O = organic
L = local
GF = gluten free
DF = dairy free
SF = soy free
W30 = Whole30 Compliant
Meals are made in a facility that uses gluten, dairy and soy, therefore they are not suitable for those with allergies.