Balsamic Beef Short Ribs w/Basil Gremolata and Roasted Potatoes
This variant is currently sold out
These grassfed beef short ribs, slow cooked in a balsamic vinegar and diced tomatoes, are melt-in-your-mouth delicious. One serving is a hearty and indulgent meal and is lightened up with a side of fresh basil & lemon gremolata.
- 1 serving includes approx. 1 lb short rib (bone in), balsamic sauce, roasted potatoes and basil gremolata; packaged in a compostable container.
- GF, DF, SF, W30
- Rib Ingredients: Grassfed Beef Short ribs, onion O, garlic, oregano O, balsamic vinegar, diced tomatoes, beef stock (roasted beef bones, onions, carrots, celery, tomatoes, fresh parsley and bay leaves), s&p.
- Potato Ingredients: Potatoes O, olive oil, herbs, s&p.
- Gremolata Ingredients: Basil OL, lemon zest, garlic, extra virgin olive oil O, s&p.
- To serve: Warm ribs and potatoes in the oven on 350 until heated through. Top with gremolata.
- Enjoy within 5 days.
O = organic
L = local
GF = gluten free
DF = dairy free
SF = soy free
W30 = Whole30 Compliant
Meals are made in a facility that uses gluten, dairy and soy, therefore they are not suitable for those with allergies.