Grill-at-Home - Garlic and Bay-Leaf Beef Skewers - Feeds 4-6
This product is currently sold out.
Fire up the grill and enjoy these flavorful marinated Flat Iron Beef Skewers at home with delicious Madeira Sauce. We marinate steak pieces before vacuum sealing and delivering it to you for your own cookout. 24oz beef and 4oz of dipping sauce feeds 4-6 with a side.
- 1 serving includes 24oz flat iron steak (vacuum-sealed) and 4oz Madeira Sauce (compostable cup)
- GF, SF, NOT dairy-free - sauce contains butter
- Ingredients: Flat Iron Steak L, cherry tomatoes OL, madeira, Kerrygold butter, extra virgin olive oil O, garlic, bay leaves, s&p.
- Cooking Instructions: Prepare a grill for direct, high-heat cooking. For a gas grill, set all burners to high. Heat grill, covered, 5-10 minutes, then clean and oil cooking grate. Remove beef and tomatoes from bag. Thread beef and tomatoes onto included skewers. Cook, uncovered, until the beef is lightly charred on both sides and the center of the thickest piece reaches desired temperature (see below), about 10-15 minutes, flipping halfway through. Transfer to a plate, rest 10 minutes, then remove meat from the skewers and drizzle with included madeira sauce.
- Rare = 120-125F. Medium Rare = 130-135. Medium = 140-145. Medium Well = 150-155. Well Done = 160.
- Enjoy within 5 days.
O = organic
L = local
GF = gluten free
DF = dairy free
SF = soy free
Meals are made in a facility that uses gluten, dairy and soy, therefore they are not suitable for those with allergies.