Black Bean, Quinoa & Beet Burgers
This variant is currently sold out
These nutritious veggie patties can be served like a traditional burger on a bun with toppings, on a bed of salad greens or on their own. One serving includes 6 small patties. These patties freeze well and are great to have on hand.
- Size options: 6 patties, 12 patties
- Packaged in a compostable container
- GF, DF, SF; not vegetarian (worcestershire)
- Ingredients: Red beets OL, quinoa O, mushrooms O, black beans, red onion O, walnuts, worcestershire (distilled white vinegar, anchovies, garlic, molasses, onions, salt, sugar, water, chili pepper extract, cloves, natural flavorings, tamarind extract), spices, s&p.
- To serve: Warm in oven at 350 for about 15 minutes. Warm directly in compostable container, oven-safe to 450 degrees, if desired. Can also be warmed on a skillet with oil, grilled, or microwaved.
- Enjoy within 5 days.
O = organic
L = local
GF = gluten free
DF = dairy free
SF = soy free
Meals are made in a facility that uses gluten, dairy and soy, therefore they are not suitable for those with allergies.