Made and packaged by Dolina Pasta in Bozeman, MT
Classic Egg, Spinach and Porcini Mushroom Pasta - This Week Only!
Dolina Pasta is locally made with MT-grown wheat flour and fresh eggs. This week, choose from classic egg, spinach and porcini mushroom flavors. This pasta freezes well so be sure to stock up!
Pair with this week's Beef Meatballs and Veggie Ragout!
- 1 package is 12oz.
- CONTAINS WHEAT. DF.
- Classic Egg Ingredients: Wheat flour, eggs & water.
- Spinach Ingredients: Wheat flour, eggs, spinach & water.
- Porcini Mushroom Ingredients: Wheat flour, eggs, mushrooms & water.
- To serve: Bring a big pot of water to a rolling boil and add plenty of salt. Once the water is at a full boil, add the pasta, and stir immediately to prevent clumping (if you're using pasta that's been frozen, just add it directly to the pot; no need to thaw it first!). Let the pot come back to a boil. Cook, stirring occasionally. It will take only about 4 minutes to cook. The pasta is done when it is tender and floats to the surface. Drain it well and add the pasta to your favorite sauce.
- Enjoy or freeze within 5 days.
DF = Dairy Free
Be sure to check out the Dolina Pasta website.