GF Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough by Food For Thought - Frozen
This product is currently sold out.
Made and Packaged by Food for Thought, Bozeman, MT
Enjoy a batch of chewy, delicious gluten-free cookies with this homemade cookie dough. This product will be available for a limited time only.
- One pound of dough makes 10-12 cookies.
- Cookie dough is GF. Contains dairy, soy and egg.
- Cookie dough is frozen. Buy now and enjoy later, or thaw immediately.
- Ingredients: Gluten-free flour blend (Organic Sweet Brown Rice Flour, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Arrow Root Powder, Organic Sorghum Flour, Xantham Gum), Baking soda, Salt, Cream cheese (Pasteurized Nonfat Milk and Milkfat Whey Protein Concentrate, Cheese Culture, Salt, Whey, Stabilizers (Xanthan and/or Carob Bean and/or Guar Gums), Sorbic Acid as a Preservative, Vitamin A Palmitate), Unsalted butter: (Pasteurized Cream (From Milk), Natural Flavorings), Brown sugar, White sugar, Pure vanilla extract, Egg yolks and Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural flavors).
- Thaw dough in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicone liner.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop a rounded heaping TBSP of cookie dough. Roll and space several inches apart on ungreased parchment paper.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow cookies to cool on the cookie tray.
Food for Thought is locally owned and operated by Emily Ryan, a Registered Dietician. Voted No. 1 Catering Company in Bozeman for the last five years, FFT specializes in fresh, delicious, uncomplicated food.
We are proud to feature this wonderful local food business and hope you support them too!