Bacon-Wrapped Grassfed Beef Meatloaf w/Mashed Potatoes and Henry's Catsup
This variant is currently sold out
This tasty, hearty meatloaf makes for an excellent, comforting dinner at home served with Garlic Potato Mash and Henry's Catsup.
- 1 serving includes includes 1 large slice with 4oz beef, 1 cup of Garlic Potato Mash and 1/2 cup Henry's Catsup.
- GF, DF, SF
- Meatloaf Ingredients: Grassfed Beef L, eggs L, Amaltheia organic uncured bacon OL, beef stock (roasted beef bones, onions, carrots, celery, tomatoes, fresh parsley and bay leaves), almond flour, onion, garlic, parsley, s&p.
- Garlic Potato Mash Ingredients: Potatoes O, garlic, extra virgin olive oil O, beef stock (roasted beef bones, onions, carrots, celery, tomatoes, fresh parsley and bay leaves), rosemary OL, s&p.
- Henry's Catsup Ingredients: tomatoes, onions, sugar, apple cider vinegar, and a mix of spices
- To serve: Preheat oven to 350. Place meatloaf on baking sheet in oven for 15-20 minutes, until heated through. Warm potatoes in oven or gently on stove with a little water or oil. Serve with ketchup.
- Enjoy within 5 days.
O = organic
L = local
GF = gluten free
DF = dairy free
SF = soy free
W30 = Whole30 Compliant
Meals are made in a facility that uses gluten, dairy and soy, therefore they are not suitable for those with allergies.