Grassfed Beef Stuffed Peppers w/Homemade Guacamole
This variant is currently sold out
- Size options: 1 serving, 2 servings
- 1 serving includes 1 peppers (halved) with 6oz beef and 1/2 cup of guacamole
- Packaged in compostable containers
- GF, DF, SF
- Ingredients: Grassfed beef L, bell pepper, onion O, garlic, extra virgin olive oil O, diced tomatoes, green chilies, black olives, spices, s&p.
- Guacamole Ingredients: Avocado, diced tomato, fresh-squeezed lime juice, chilies, onion O, cilantro O, s&p.
- To serve: Preheat oven to 350. Warm directly in compostable container or place peppers on baking sheet in oven for 15-20 minutes, until heated through. Optional: Top with shredded cheese in the last few minutes of baking.
- Enjoy within 5 days.
O = organic
L = local
GF = gluten free
DF = dairy free
SF = soy free
Meals are made in a facility that uses gluten, dairy and soy, therefore they are not suitable for those with severe allergies.