MT Lentil and Mushroom Loaf w/Catsup Maple Glaze
This variant is currently sold out
This tasty and hearty lentil loaf contains organic, Montana grown lentils, mushrooms, veggies, sunflower seeds, oats and herbs. Pieces freeze well if kept airtight in a ziplock and are great to have on hand. Each serving includes 2 large pieces (serves 2).
- 1 serving includes 2 large lentil loaf slices with maple glaze; packaged in an oven-safe compostable container.
- GF, DF, SF, not vegetarian (worcestershire sauce includes anchovies)
- Ingredients: Lentils OL, carrots OL, onion O, mushrooms, garlic, bell pepper O, GF Prairie Oats L, sunflower seeds, tomato paste, flax seeds, Worcestershire (Distilled white vinegar, anchovies, garlic, molasses, onions, salt, sugar, water, chili pepper extract, cloves, natural flavorings, tamarind extract), vegetable stock (onions, white-only leeks, carrots, celery, mushrooms, parsnips, fennel, parsley, tomatoes, garlic and fresh bay leaves), herbs, s&p.
- Glaze Ingredients: Henry's Katsup L (tomatoes, sugar, onions, apple cider vinegar and spices), balsamic vinegar & maple syrup.
- To serve: Warm in oven at 350 for about 15 minutes, until heated through.
- Enjoy within 5 days.
O = organic
L = local
GF = gluten free
DF = dairy free
SF = soy free
W30 = Whole30 Compliant
Meals are made in a facility that uses gluten, dairy and soy, therefore they are not suitable for those with allergies.
Photo represents food category, not the exact product for sale.