This delicious frittata makes for a great breakfast - just thaw, warm in the oven, and enjoy directly out of the compostable pan it's served in, or plate it up for a nice family breakfast. We blend together eggs, green peas, fresh basil and swiss cheese, then bake until egg sets. 1 small (17oz) frittata serves 2.
- Size options: small (17oz) or large (36oz)
- 1 small frittata includes 5 eggs
- Packaged in a lined, oven-safe compostable container
- GF, DF, SF
- Ingredients: Eggs L, green peas, basil OL, swiss cheese, olive oil, s&p.
- To serve: Thaw overnight in the fridge. Warm directly in compostable container at 350F about 10-15 minutes, until heated through.
- Enjoy within 5 days.
O = organic
L = local
GF = gluten free
DF = dairy free
SF = soy free
Meals are made in a facility that uses gluten, dairy and soy, therefore they are not suitable for those with severe allergies.
Photo represents food category, not the exact product for sale.