Roasted Chicken Thighs w/Rhubarb-Cucumber Salsa
This variant is currently sold out
These chicken thighs are cooked in a flavorful sauce of scallions, chilies, garlic and coconut aminos. They are served with a refreshing, raw salsa full of diced rhubarb, cucumber, cilantro, fresh-squeezed lime juice and honey. One serving is suitable for one or two.
- Size options: 1 serving (2 thighs), 2 servings (4 thighs)
- 1 serving includes 2 chicken bone-in, skin-on thighs and approximately 4oz salsa
- Packaged in a compostable container
- GF, DF, SF
- Ingredients: Smart Chicken thighs, coconut aminos, olive oil, green onion, garlic, chilies, s&p
- Salsa Ingredients: Rhubarb OL, cucumber O, cilantro O, honey L, olive oil, lime juice, s&p
- To serve: Preheat oven to 350. Place chicken on a pan lined with tinfoil. Heat 15-20 minutes, until warmed through. If you'd like, turn oven to broil, move chicken to the top rack and broil the last couple minutes for crispy skin. Compostable containers can be heated to 450, not for broiling. Serve with Rhubarb Salsa (included) and a green salad.
- Enjoy within 5 days.
O = organic
L = local
GF = gluten free
DF = dairy free
SF = soy free
Meals are made in a facility that uses gluten, dairy and soy, therefore they are not suitable for those with severe allergies.