Tomato Braised Grassfed Beef Brisket w/Roasted Potatoes
This variant is currently sold out
This tasty Beef Brisket is a hearty, flavorful dish. It is made by cooking locally raised grassfed beef slowly with fresh, locally grown tomatoes, garlic and fresh herbs.
- Size options: 1 serving, 2 servings
- 1 serving includes approx. 8 ounces of grassfed beef brisket and 1 cup of roasted potatoes
- Packaged in a compostable container
- GF, DF, SF
- Beef Ingredients: Grassfed Beef L, tomatoes OL, garlic, olive oil, vegetable stock (onions, carrots, celery, mushrooms, parsnips, parsley, basil, thyme, garlic, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, s&p), thyme OL, parsley OL, s&p.
- Potatoes Ingredients: Yukon gold potatoes OL, olive oil, rosemary OL, thyme OL, s&p.
- To serve: Warm in the oven at 350F until heated through. Serve with roasted or steamed veggies and a green salad. Compostable containers is oven safe to 450F.
- Enjoy within 5 days.
O = organic
L = local
GF = gluten free
DF = dairy free
SF = soy free
Meals are made in a facility that uses gluten, dairy and soy, therefore they are not suitable for those with allergies.