Roasted Chicken Thighs w/Honey-Dijon-Mint Sauce and Roasted Potatoes
This variant is currently sold out
These flavorful chicken thighs are coated in a delicious rub of paprika, cumin, mustard, and fennel then roasted. They are served with a fresh mint sauce made with only the freshest ingredients.
- Size options: 1 serving (2 thighs), 2 servings (4 thighs)
- 1 serving includes 2 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs, 1 cup of roasted potatoes and 2oz mint sauce
- Packaged in a compostable container
- GF, DF, SF
- Ingredients: Smart Chicken thighs, spices, extra virgin olive oil O, s&p. =
- Potato Ingredients: Potatoes O, olive oil, herbs, s&p
- Mint Sauce Ingredients: Mint O, parsley O, garlic, serrano chile, honey L, dijon mustard, extra virgin olive oil O, s&p
- To serve: Preheat oven to 350. Heat 15-20 minutes, until heated through. If you'd like, turn oven to broil, move chicken to the top rack and broil the last couple minutes to crisp the skin. Compostable containers are oven safe to 450, not safe for broiling. Serve with sauteed green and/or a side salad.
- Enjoy within 5 days
O = organic
L = local
GF = gluten free
DF = dairy free
SF = soy free
Meals are made in a facility that uses gluten, dairy and soy, therefore they are not suitable for those with severe allergies.