Roasted Chicken Thighs w/Peaches, Ginger & Fresh Basil
This variant is currently sold out
These chicken thighs are roasted on a bed of sliced peaches (we prepped and froze organic, MT peaches this summer), dry sherry and fresh ginger then topped with fresh basil. The fresh, sweet flavors will transport you back to summer in the midst of Winter! Serve with rice and/or a green salad.
- Size options: 1 serving (2 thighs), 2 servings (4 thighs)
- 1 serving includes 2 bone-in, skin on chicken thighs with peaches and sauce
- Packaged in a compostable container
- GF, DF, SF
- Ingredients: Smart Chicken thighs, peaches O, dry sherry, garlic, ginger, basil OL, extra virgin olive oil O, s&p.
- To serve: Preheat oven to 350F Place chicken on a pan lined with tinfoil, or keep in compostable container. Heat 10-15 minutes, until warmed through. If you'd like, turn oven to broil, move chicken to the top rack and broil the last couple minutes for crispy skin. The compostable container is oven-safe to 450, not for broiling! Serve w/your favorite grain and/or a green salad.
- Enjoy within 5 days.
O = organic
L = local
GF = gluten free
DF = dairy free
SF = soy free
Meals are made in a facility that uses gluten, dairy and soy, therefore they are not suitable for those with allergies.