This healthier version of fruit crisp features organic apples and a crunchy oat, pecan and Kerrygold butter topping.
- Size options: small compostable (17oz), large compostable (36oz)
- One 17oz container is suitable for 2-3 people.
- GF, SF, NOT DF - contains butter and yogurt
- Apple Filling Ingredients: Apples O, honey L, bourbon, lemon juice, arrowroot starch, cinnamon, nutmeg & salt.
- Crisp Ingredients: GF Prairie oats L, pecans, almond flour, brown sugar O, Kerrygold butter, Kalispell Kreamery plain yogurt L, & salt.
- To serve: Remove lid, and heat directly in compostable container in the oven at 350F, about 40 minutes, until cooked through and crisp is lightly browned. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
- Keep covered and refrigerate for up to 5 days. Can also be frozen raw and thawed out to bake later.
O = organic
L = local
GF = gluten-free
DF = dairy-free
SF = soy-free
Meals are made in a facility that uses gluten, dairy and soy, therefore they are not suitable for those with allergies.