Bake-at-Home Chocolate Cherry Brownie Batter - Makes 1 pan of brownies - Frozen
This product is currently sold out.
- 1 qt of brownie batter makes 1 13x9 pan of brownies
- GF, SF, not dairy-free (contains butter)
- Ingredients: Teff flour, cacao powder O, Kerrygold butter, Guittard chocolate chips (sugar, cacao beans, cocoa butter, sunflower lecithin, vanilla), sugar, eggs L, cherries, vanilla and salt.
- Preheat oven to 350. Butter 13x9 pan or line with parchment. Batte is thick, use spatula to scrape into pan. Bake about 30 minutes. Brownies are done when a toothpick, inserted into the middle of the pan, comes out clean. For thicker brownies, use a 9x9 pan and adjust baking time.
- Enjoy these brownies on their own or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
O = organic
L = local
GF = gluten free
DF = dairy free
SF = soy free
W30 = Whole30 Compliant
Meals are made in a facility that uses gluten, dairy and soy, therefore they are not suitable for those with allergies.
Photo represents food category, not the exact product for sale.