Braised Chicken Thighs w/Orange and Star Anise
This variant is currently sold out
These chicken thighs are cooked in a flavorful asian-inspired sauce with orange zest, star anise and ginger. Serve with brown rice and/or steamed veggies. 1 serving serves 1-2.
- Size options: 2 thighs, 4 thighs
- Includes sauce and green onion garnish
- Packaged in a compostable container
- GF, DF, SF
- Ingredients: Smart Bone-In, Skin-On Chicken thighs, coconut aminos, rice vinegar, fish sauce, brown sugar, olive oil, green onion, garlic, ginger, red chile, orange zest, star anise, arrowroot powder, chicken stock (roasted chicken bones, onions, carrots, celery, fresh parsley stems and bay leaves), s&p.
- To serve: Warm chicken in the oven at 350F, 15-20 minutes, until heated through. If you'd like, turn oven to broil, move chicken to the top rack and broil the last couple of minutes for crispy skin. Compostable containers can be heated to 450F (not for broiling). Serve with rice (sold separately.)
- Enjoy within 5 days.
O = organic
L = local
GF = gluten-free
DF = dairy-free
SF = soy-free
Meals are made in a facility that uses gluten, dairy and soy, therefore they are not suitable for those with severe allergies.