Cabbage Patties w/Sriracha Mayo
This variant is currently sold out
- 1 serving includes 4 4-inch cakes and 1/4 cup sriracha mayo; packaged in a compostable container.
- GF, DF, SF; includes raw egg in homemade mayo
- Ingredients: Green cabbage O, carrot OL, eggs L, coconut aminos, toasted sesame oil, gluten free flour mix, green onion OL, olive oil, sesame seeds, s&p.
- Mayo Ingredients: mayonnaise (eggs L, dijon mustard, lemon, apple cider vinegar, olive oil) & Organic Valley Sriracha (cayenne pepper puree, water, organic cane sugar, red jalapeno peppers, organic distilled vinegar, organic dried garlic, cayenne powder, xantham gum, citric acid).
- To serve: Lightly pan fry in butter or oil. OR, Preheat oven to 350. Warm cabbage patties directly in compostable container or place on a baking sheet in the oven for about 15 minutes, until heated through. Compostable container is oven-safe to 450 degrees.
- Enjoy within 5 days.
O = organic
L = local
GF = gluten free
DF = dairy free
SF = soy free
W30 = Whole30 Compliant
Meals are made in a facility that uses gluten, dairy and soy, therefore they are not suitable for those with allergies.