Cabbage Patties w/Sriracha Mayo
This variant is currently sold out
- Size options: 4 patties, 8 patties
- 1 serving includes 4 4-inch cakes and 1/4 cup sriracha mayo
- Packaged in a compostable container.
- GF, DF, SF; includes raw egg in homemade mayo
- Ingredients: Green cabbage O, carrot OL, eggs L, coconut aminos, toasted sesame oil, Bob's Red Mill GF Flour (Sweet White Rice Flour, Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Potato Starch, whole Grain Sorghum Flour, Tapioca Flour, Xanthan Gum), green onion OL, olive oil, sesame seeds, s&p.
- Mayo Ingredients: mayonnaise (eggs L, dijon mustard, lemon, apple cider vinegar, olive oil) and Organic Valley Sriracha (cayenne pepper puree, water, organic cane sugar, red jalapeno peppers, organic distilled vinegar, organic dried garlic, cayenne powder, xantham gum, citric acid).
- To serve: Lightly pan fry on the stove in butter or oil until heated through, and lightly browned. OR, Preheat oven to 350. Warm cabbage patties directly in compostable container or place on a baking sheet in the oven for about 15 minutes, until heated through. Compostable container is oven-safe to 450 degrees.
- Enjoy within 5 days.
O = organic
L = local
GF = gluten free
DF = dairy free
SF = soy free
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
Meals are made in a facility that uses gluten, dairy and soy, therefore they are not suitable for those with severe allergies.