Cook-at-Home - Cauliflower w/Chipotle-Cashew Sauce - feeds 2-4
This product is currently sold out.
Warm up your oven (or grill!) for this delicious vegetarian meal or side. We marinate large pieces of organic cauliflower and mix up a creamy chipotle-cashew sauce so you can cook this meal at home. 2 lb of cauliflower feeds 2-4 people.
- Size: 2lb cauliflower, quartered
- 2lb cauliflower includes 4oz Chipotle-Cashew Sauce and a lime for serving
- Packaged in plastic (cauliflower is vacuum sealed) and glass or compostable (sauce)
- GF, DF, SF
- Cauliflower Ingredients: Cauliflower, olive oil, paprika, s&p
- Chipotle-Cashew Sauce Ingredients: Cashews, chipotles in adobo sauce, lime juice, lime zest, garlic, cilantro, extra virgin olive oil O & salt
- Cooking Instructions: Heat the oven to 450°F with the rack in the middle position. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment. Arrange cauliflower in a single layer. Roast the cauliflower until well-browned and a skewer inserted into the cores meets no resistance, 25 to 30 minutes, flipping once halfway through. Cool for 5 minutes, then transfer to serving plates.
- Enjoy within 5 days
O = organic
L = local
GF = gluten free
DF = dairy free
SF = soy free
Meals are made in a facility that uses gluten, dairy and soy, therefore they are not suitable for those with severe allergies.