Grassfed Beef Meatloaf w/Henry's Catsup & Side of Cauliflower Rice
This variant is currently sold out
This tasty, hearty meatloaf makes for an excellent, comforting dinner at home. One serving includes 2 slices and a side of cauliflower rice, suitable to share.
- 1 serving includes 2 large slices of meatloaf with a total of 8oz beef, 1 cup of Cauliflower Rice and 1/4 cup Henry's Catsup.
- GF, DF, SF
- Meatloaf Ingredients: Grassfed Beef L, eggs L, beef stock (roasted beef bones, onions, carrots, celery, tomatoes, fresh parsley and bay leaves), almond flour, onion O, garlic, parsley, s&p.
- Cauliflower Rice Ingredients: Cauliflower O, olive oil, veggie stock, onion, parsley, s&p.
- Henry's Catsup Ingredients: tomatoes, onions, sugar, apple cider vinegar, and a mix of spices.
- To serve: Preheat oven to 350. Place meatloaf on baking sheet, or warm directly in compostable container, in oven for 15-20 minutes, until heated through. Top w/included catsup.
- Enjoy within 5 days.
O = organic
L = local
GF = gluten free
DF = dairy free
SF = soy free
W30 = Whole30 Compliant
Meals are made in a facility that uses gluten, dairy and soy, therefore they are not suitable for those with allergies.