Grill at Home - Marinated Cilantro-Lime Skirt Steak w/Pepper-Lime Sauce
This product is currently sold out.
Fire up the grill and enjoy this flavorful marinated Beef Skirt Steak at home with delicious Pepper-Lime Sauce. We marinate steak pieces before vacuum sealing and delivering it to you for your own cookout. Enjoy at home or bring to a BBQ to share. 24oz skirt steak and 1/2 cup of dipping sauce feeds 4-6 with a side.
- 1 serving includes 24oz beef skirt steak (vacuum-sealed) and 4oz Pepper-Lime dipping sauce (in glass).
- GF, DF, SF
- Beef Ingredients: Skirt steak L, cilantro OL, fish sauce, lime zest, olive oil & brown sugar.
- Pepper-Lime Sauce Ingredients: Black peppercorns, fresh-squeezed lime juice, brown sugar & salt.
- Cooking Instructions: Prepare a grill for direct, high-heat cooking. For a gas grill, set all burners to high. Heat grill, covered, 5-10 minutes, then clean and oil cooking grate. Remove beef from plastic bag, pat dry with paper towels, then grill until you've reached desired temperature, turning halfway through. Transfer to a plate, rest 10 minutes and thinly slice.
- Rare = 120-125F. Medium Rare = 130-135. Medium = 140-145. Medium Well = 150-155. Well Done = 160.
- Enjoy within 5 days.
O = organic
L = local
GF = gluten free
DF = dairy free
SF = soy free
W30 = Whole30 Compliant
Meals are made in a facility that uses gluten, dairy and soy, therefore they are not suitable for those with allergies.