Grill-at-Home Organic Pork Chops w/Flathead Cherry & Red Wine Sauce
This product is currently sold out.
- Size: 2 pork chops
- Pork chops weight approximately .8lb each, and include 4oz Cherry Sauce
- Packaged in plastic (vacuum sealed) and glass (sauce)
- Pork Ingredients: Amaltheia pork chop OL, rosemary O, garlic, s&p
- Cherry Sauce Ingredients: flathead cherries OL, shallot, red wine, extra virgin olive oil, s&p.
- Cooking Instructions: Bring chops to room temperature. Heat one side of a charcoal or gas grill, and put the rack about 4 inches from the heat source. Cook the chops over the hottest part of the fire until well seared on both sides, about 3 or 4 minutes per side. Move them to the cool part of the grill, cover and cook until done, anywhere from 1 to 10 minutes, depending on the heat of the fire and the thickness of the chops. The pork is done when it’s just firm to the touch, its juices run just slightly pink and the meat is rosy in the center, or when an instant-read thermometer registers 135 degrees in the thickest part of the chop (the temperature will continue to rise as the chops rest). Transfer them to a platter, cover loosely with aluminum foil and let them rest about 5 minutes. Serve w/included sauce. Enjoy with a fresh greens salad and/or grilled veggies.
- Enjoy within 3 days.
L = local
GF = gluten free
DF = dairy free
SF = soy free
Meals are made in a facility that uses gluten, dairy and soy, therefore they are not suitable for those with severe allergies.
Photo represents food category, not the exact product for sale.