Grill at Home - Marinated Grassfed Beef Sirloin w/Cucumber-Pear Salad - Feeds 4-6.
This product is currently sold out.
Fire up the grill and enjoy this Asian-marinated Grassfed Beef Sirloin at home with a delicious Pear-Cucumber Salad. We marinate beautiful beef sirloin pieces in a delicious Sesame-Ginger sauce before vacuum sealing it and delivering it to you for your own cookout. Enjoy at home or bring to a BBQ to share. 24oz sirloin and 1-quart of salad feed 4 to 6 people.
- 1 serving includes 24oz beef sirloin (vacuum-sealed) and 1 quart of Cucumber-Pear Salad (in glass).
- GF, DF, SF
- Beef Ingredients: Grassfed Beef Sirloin L, coconut aminos, fresh ginger, sesame oil, garlic, white pepper, sugar, & salt.
- Cucumber-Pear Salad Ingredients: Cucumber OL, pear, rice vinegar, sugar, salt and sesame seeds.
- Cooking Instructions: Prepare a grill for direct, high-heat cooking. For a gas grill, set all burners to high. Heat grill, covered, 5-10 minutes, then clean and oil cooking grate. Remove beef from plastic bag, pat dry with paper towels, then grill until you've reached desired temperature, 6-10 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Rare = 120-125F. Medium Rare = 130-135. Medium = 140-145. Medium Well = 150-155. Well Done = 160.
- Enjoy within 5 days.
O = organic
L = local
GF = gluten free
DF = dairy free
SF = soy free
W30 = Whole30 Compliant
Meals are made in a facility that uses gluten, dairy and soy, therefore they are not suitable for those with allergies.