This healthier version of a crisp features beautiful organic peaches and blueberries, and a crunchy oat, almond and Kerrygold butter topping.
- Size options: Small (17oz, serves 2-3) or Large (36oz, serves 4-6)
- GF, SF, NOT DF - contains butter and yogurt
- Peach Filling Ingredients: Peaches O, blueberries O, honey L, vanilla & cinnamon.
- Crisp Ingredients: GF Prairie oats L, sliced almonds, almond flour, brown sugar O, Kerrygold butter, Kalispell Kreamery plain yogurt L, ground ginger & salt.
- To serve: Heat directly in compostable container in the oven at 350F, about 45 min., until cooked through and crisp is lightly browned. Top w/vanilla ice cream.
- Keep covered and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
O = organic
L = local
GF = gluten free
DF = dairy free
SF = soy free
Meals are made in a facility that uses gluten, dairy and soy, therefore they are not suitable for those with allergies.
The original recipe and this beautiful photo come courtesy of one of my favorite food blogs, Cookie and Kate.