Rhubarb Strawberry Crumble - Bake-at-Home
This variant is currently sold out
- Size options: small (17oz) compostable or large (36oz) compostable container
- 1 small compostable serves 2-3.
- GF, SF, NOT dairy-free (includes butter and yogurt)
- Ingredients: Strawberry O, rhubarb OL, honey L, arrowroot starch, vanilla, GF Prairie oats, GF Prairie Flour Blend (oat flour, potato starch, tapioca starch, milk powder, psyllium husk), brown sugar, Kerrygold butter, plain Greek yogurt and salt.
- Crumble is fully assembled, and just needs baking. Remove lid, and bake directly in compostable container at 350F for 40-60 minutes, until crumble is lightly browned. Remove from heat, rest 5 minutes, and serve with vanilla ice cream!
- Store in refrigerator, and enjoy within 5 days.
O = organic
L = local
GF = gluten free
DF = dairy free
SF = soy free
Meals are made in a facility that uses gluten, dairy and soy, therefore they are not suitable for those with severe allergies.