Salmon Cakes with Homemade Tartar Sauce
This variant is currently sold out
These delicious salmon cakes can be served on their own or on a bed of simply dressed grains or greens. Served on their own, 3 cakes is a large serving. Served as part of a meal they could be split into a couple of servings.
- 1 serving includes 3 cakes/6 ounces of salmon and 1/3 cup tartar sauce; packaged in glass.
- GF, DF, SF, W30. Homemade mayo includes raw egg.
- Salmon Cake Ingredients: Wild-caught Alaskan Pink Salmon, sweet potato O, egg L, almond flour, parsley, green onions, dill, spices, olive oil, s&p.
- Tartar Sauce Ingredients: Homemade mayonnaise (raw egg, dijon mustard, lemon, apple cider vinegar O, olive oil), lemon, extra virgin olive oil O, pickles, parsley, capers, green onions, s&p.
- To serve: Preheat oven to 350. Warm directly in container or place on baking sheet in oven for 12-15 minutes, or until heated through. Top with tartar sauce.
- Enjoy within 5 days.
L = local
GF = gluten free
DF = dairy free
SF = soy free
W30 = Whole30 Compliant