Salmon Cakes with Homemade Tartar Sauce
This variant is currently sold out
- Size options: Pint - 3 cakes, Quart - 6 cakes
- 3 cakes include 6 ounces of salmon and 1/3 cup tartar sauce
- Packaged in glass
- GF, DF, SF; tartar sauce contains raw egg in house-made mayo
- Salmon Cake Ingredients: Wild-caught Alaskan Pink Salmon, sweet potato O, egg L, almond flour, parsley O, green onion, dill, spices, olive oil, s&p.
- Tartar Sauce Ingredients: Homemade mayonnaise (raw egg, dijon mustard, lemon, apple cider vinegar O, olive oil), lemon, pickles, parsley O, capers, green onion, s&p.
- To serve: Preheat oven to 350 and warm on baking sheet until heated through. Or, warm on the stove in a little olive oil or butter until lightly browned and heated through. Top with tartar sauce. Serve w/greens or on their own.
- Enjoy within 5 days.
O = organic
L = local
GF = gluten free
DF = dairy free
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.