Slow Cooked Pork Shoulder with Lemon-Basil Sauce
This variant is currently sold out
Locally raised, organic pork shoulder falls apart after being cooked overnight in a homemade garlic-herb rub. It is then topped with a sauce of fresh basil and freshly squeezed lemon juice! This pork could be served in tortillas, with rice or on its own.
- Size options: 1 cup, 1 pint, 1 quart
- 1 cup includes 8oz pork and approximately 2oz lemon-basil sauce
- Packaged in glass and compostables
- GF, DF, SF
- Ingredients: Amaltheia pork OL, garlic, mustard, brown sugar, oregano O, smoked paprika, s&p
- Basil Sauce Ingredients: Basil O, oregano O, extra virgin olive oil O, fresh-squeezed lemon juice, shallot, red pepper flakes, s&p
- To serve: Warm gently on the stove until heated through.
- Enjoy within 5 days
O = organic
L = local
GF = gluten free
DF = dairy free
SF = soy free
Meals are made in a facility that uses gluten, dairy and soy, therefore they are not suitable for those with severe allergies.